Here you'll find updates pertaining to safety measures, fulfillment, and inventory restocks. Thank you for your patience as we navigate the challenges that arise due to Covid-19. This event is unprecedented and we'll do what we can to keep you updated. We hope you're staying safe and healthy.
- Each person handling your order is required to wear protective gloves and safety masks.
- Cleaning and disinfecting has increased and surfaces are cleaned several times an hour.
- Yes, we're still shipping orders that are placed online.
Fulfillment and shipping
- Orders typically ship in 1 business day. We are requesting an additional 2 business days to fulfill your order. We're currently seeing that most orders are shipping in 2 days as of March 24, 2020.
- Given the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we have been experiencing delays with every courier service we utilize. This pandemic is greatly affecting all communities on a global level. Our fulfillment center is prioritizing the shipping of essential products such as food, medicine, and cleaning agents.
-If you select 3-5 business days for shipping at checkout, please expect your package to arrive within 10 business days.
-If you placed an order and it has been marked “delivered” by the courier service, please wait at least 3 business days to inquire about your order. You are also encouraged to check with your local post office or neighbors during that time. Again, all courier services are experiencing difficulties.
-Refunds will not be issued for items that are delayed in transit.We can assure you that your order will be delivered to you, it will simply take more time than expected. Thank you again for your patience and support during this time. We hope you and yours are able to stay safe and stay healthy.
Due to logistical challenges in supply chain for businesses both small and large around the world, inventory restocks will be delayed. Please sign up for a restock notice on the product page for the items you desire. You'll receive an email the moment your product restocks.